Established by J. Chobillion in 1840, this firm only manufactured the Order of Chivalry until the early 1920s. In 1875, it was taken over by E. Chobillon and by 1896 can be located at 16 Rue Croix de Petits Champs, as noted on Madagascan Orders. By 1912, their address was 180 Galerie de Valois in the Palais-Royal, identified by a Dannebrog Star. The firm was later expanded to Adrien Chobillon in 1920 who increased the range to other medals and decorations. At this time, they moved to 21 & 22 Galerie Montpensier. Chobillon is known for the Legion of Honor and has also been identified with the Bust of Bolivar of Venezuela. In the mid 1970s, they were known for a short time as “Establishments Adraen Chobillon” at 155 Rue de Menilmontant. By the late 1970s, the company had merged with Arthus-Bertrand.