Angus And Coote
Angus and Coote was established in 1895 in Sydney.
The founder, Edmund James Coote eventually passed the business down to his son Roy Rundle Coote. The last owner in the family was Antony Edmund Rundle Coote, who expanded the business throughout the 1970s and sold it for 11 million dollars.
Angus & Coote made insignia during the Second World War. The company is especially well known for creating Wings designed with sharp angles and lines.
This maker currently has no products.